When you look at this article you may know what’s colon cancer. Colon cancer is known as a cancer within the inner lining in the colon, or negligence the colon that serves to reduce water from digested food and allow the remaining material, or stool, then attempt it to get away from your body. Now the question is how to treat colon cancer naturally?
When it comes to how to treat colon cancer naturally, there are couple of action that people can take. For example, when people consume high level of calcium and have vitamins D supplements, that person would be somewhat immune to colon cancer. There are several supplements that can be safely consumed, they include:
- Anthocyanins, which can be found in bilberry fruit
- Curcumin, which is an extract from turmeric that will give several advantages. This dietary supplement isn’t absorbed properly into the bloodstream. So nearly all of it stays within the gut and will have its anti-tumor actions within body system. Curcumin might be an advantage for those who have Familial Adenosis Polyposis, particularly when used together with quercetin.
- Calcium — When consumed every day, it will protects body towards colon polyps, especially that will grow to be a cancer.
- Fish oil, which is a dietary supplements. Individuals who consume plenty of fish oil along with other omega-3 fatty acids could reduce their colon cancer risk .
- Folic Acid and B nutritional vitamins
- Magnesium, which is a natural mineral
- Reishi mushroom extract
- Vitamin D supplements
Individuals who consume a lot of processed meat could have a greater chance of developing pre-cancerous abnormal growths – polyps – within the colon, as the opposite might be true for chicken fans. Scientists discovered that among adults with history of colon polyps, individuals who do diet in processed meat will have a greater chance of polyp recurrence than individuals who eat naturally. However, patients who preferred chicken will have lesser chance of new polyps than individuals who do a diet. Colon polyps is abnormal growths that usually become a cancer.
Another answer for “how to treat colon cancer naturally” is don’t eat red meat too much. Yes, as simple as that. Researchers suggested people to eat one portion of red meat per week. Because red meat and processed meat raise levels of compounds in the large bowel which will caused colon cancer. Curry and onions can also help to reduce risk of colon cancer in women. Because onions contains antioxidant that could be helpful for colon cancer.
Here are 8 healthy treatments as answers how to treat colon cancer naturally.
- Drink plenty of mineral water.
- One must take diet with high fibers but with low fat. This can be using supplements or other high fiber foods.
- Take vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E.
- Take Calcium supplements.
- Add cinnamon in your foods.
- Avoid processed meat.
- Avoid foods that have high concentration of caffeine.
- Do regular exercise to reduce polyps pain, plus it have additional benefits that can help maintain your body weight.
Finally, how to treat colon cancer naturally? The answer is simple, people must change his/her lifestyle. These consist of consuming much less red meat and consuming much less alcohol, consuming much more vegetables and fruits, working out much, and maintain a balance weight. If peoples decreased their every day consumption of red meat to below three ounces, colon cancer patient will be decreased as well. To be able to eliminate the cancer permanently, we need to deal with the trigger, not only the signs and symptoms.